What We Have to Offer
CDC ELITE certified laboratory that performs Legionella, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, mycobacteria, HPC, coliform and many other microbiological analyses.
Water Management Programs (WMPs) Per ASHRAE Standard 188-2018
Heater/Cooler Laboratory Testing.
Point-of-Use (POU) Filtration for Faucets, Showers, and Ice Machines.
Cooling Tower Cleaning, Disinfection, and Inspection.
Secondary Disinfection for Continuous and Emergency Disinfection of Domestic Water by Chlorine Dioxide, Monochloramine, Chlorine, UV, and Other Technologies.
Recent News & Updates
National Healthcare Safety Network’s (NHSN) Annual Facility Survey now includes questions on Facility Water Management for Acute Care Hospitals, Long Term Acute Care Facilities, Long Term Care Facilities, Inpatient Rehab Facilities & Inpatient Psychiatric Facilities
Legionnaires Disease Industry Best Practices
What this means for health care providers.
How Weas Engineering can help you.
Our dedicated Water Safety Group will provide expert consulting services to comply with industry requirements and ensure the safety of patients, visitors and employees.
Weas WMP Assessment Process
1) Form a cross departmental team to oversee
2) Create a process flow diagram of the building water systems
3) Conduct an assessment on the building to identify control points
4) Establish control measures for these control points
5) Develop a monitoring schedule with corrective actions
6) Meet with your team regularly to discuss plan implementation
7) Document everything